Artichoke Wonton Cups Recipe
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (12 ounces) wonton wrappers
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, onion powder and garlic powder. Stir in mozzarella cheese and artichokes; set aside.
- 2. Coat one side of each wonton wrapper with cooking spray; press greased side down into miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 3. Fill each cup with 1 tablespoon artichoke mixture. Bake 5-6 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: about 4 dozen.
3 each: 230 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 418mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Artichoke Wonton Cups
"Wonderful!!! Made them for an open house and what a hit. easy and fast."