Artichoke Wonton Cups
I came up with this recipe by combining several artichoke dip recipes. Wonton cups add a fancy look that's perfect for special occasions. If you're serving a large crowd, you may want to double the recipe. —Paige Scott, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (12 ounces) wonton wrappers
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, onion powder and garlic powder. Stir in mozzarella cheese and artichokes; set aside.
- Coat one side of each wonton wrapper with cooking spray; press greased side down into miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Fill each cup with 1 tablespoon artichoke mixture. Bake 5-6 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 230 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 418mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as Artichoke Wonton Cups in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.