I came up with this recipe by combining several artichoke dip recipes. Wonton cups add a fancy look that's perfect for special occasions. If you're serving a large crowd, you may want to double the recipe. —Paige Scott, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Recommended: 21 Appetizer Recipes for Your Holiday Party
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 package (12 ounces) wonton wrappers
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, onion powder and garlic powder; mix well. Stir in the mozzarella cheese and artichokes; set aside.
- Coat one side of each wonton wrapper with cooking spray; press greased side down into miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Fill each cup with 1 tablespoon artichoke mixture. Bake 5-6 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Artichoke Wonton Cups in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p30