Artichoke Turkey Salami Salad
You can substitute any type of cooked turkey in this easy salad.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces turkey salami, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup roasted sweet red pepper strips, drained
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the macaroni, mozzarella, tomatoes, salami, red peppers, artichokes and olives. Add the dressing, basil and pepper; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Toss before serving.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Vlasic roasted red pepper strips.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 each: 303 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 754mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Originally published as Turkey Pasta Salad in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy 2005
Nov 16, 2014
Thank you for the recipehttp://tamalbiot.blogspot.com
Jan 5, 2014
This is very good! Great for a summertime meal that isn't to heavy. This also would be something to take to any pot luck!
Nov 11, 2013
What a mixture .... www.botagaz.com