- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces turkey salami, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup roasted sweet red pepper strips, drained
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the macaroni, mozzarella, tomatoes, salami, red peppers, artichokes and olives. Add the dressing, basil and pepper; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Toss before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forArtichoke Turkey Salami Salad
"Thank you for the recipehttp://tamalbiot.blogspot.com"
"This is very good! Great for a summertime meal that isn't to heavy. This also would be something to take to any pot luck!"
"What a mixture .... www.botagaz.com"