Artichoke Tossed Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups each torn romaine, leaf and iceberg lettuce
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a salad bowl, combine the lettuce, artichokes, mushrooms and olives. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 7, 2014
Great easy salad. I loved the taste and how easy it was. My family ate almost all of it at dinner, which is unheard of in our house! Instead of the 3 different types of lettuce, I used romaine throughout and I used canned mushroom bits and pieces and I accidentally bought the chopped olives instead of the sliced ones. We'll be having this again!