Artichoke, Spinach & Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil), chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, shallots and garlic. Stir in spinach, artichokes, tomatoes and Asiago cheese. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without chips): 165 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 212mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Jan 22, 2014
A friend brought this to Christmas dinner this past year as an appetizer and it was AMAZING!!! It was rich and creamy and we just couldn't stop eating it!! I highly recommend everyone try it. All my guests loved it as well. It will become a new appetizer for family and dinner parties.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.