Artichoke, Spinach & Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil), chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, shallots and garlic. Stir in spinach, artichokes, tomatoes and Asiago cheese. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without chips): 165 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 212mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 13, 2018
Oh goodness, this is SO good! I made this for a large event, so increased quantities quite a bit.....but never strayed from the written ingredients except to use a combination of mozzarella and asiago cheeses. Everyone who tried this dip went crazy for it. I've made many spinach artichoke dips over the years, but this one is the best. It's the sun dried tomatoes that put it over the top. Try it for your next gathering!
Jan 22, 2014
A friend brought this to Christmas dinner this past year as an appetizer and it was AMAZING!!! It was rich and creamy and we just couldn't stop eating it!! I highly recommend everyone try it. All my guests loved it as well. It will become a new appetizer for family and dinner parties.