Artichoke Spinach Shells
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, chopped
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions for 5 minutes. Add spinach; cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Drain. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Stir in pasta mixture.
- Transfer to a 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 446 calories, 18g fat (13g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 709mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 20g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 9, 2010
You'd never know there was sour cream in it. It is wonderful. If you like artichokes you must try it!!! It was in a Taste of Home magazine a few years ago and I actually found it while waiting at the hairdresser's. It's a family favorite.
Jan 29, 2009
Jan 12, 2009
Is there anything to substitute for sour cream?