- 4 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, chopped
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a Dutch oven, cook pasta in boiling water for 5 minutes. Add spinach; cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until pasta is tender. drain. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. stir in pasta mixture until blended. Transfer to a 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forArtichoke Spinach Shells
"You'd never know there was sour cream in it. It is wonderful. If you like artichokes you must try it!!! It was in a Taste of Home magazine a few years ago and I actually found it while waiting at the hairdresser's. It's a family favorite."
"Is there anything to substitute for sour cream?"