- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 12 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- Cook the linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute the red pepper, garlic and onion in oil and butter until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add the shrimp; saute until shrimp turn pink. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Drain linguine; serve with shrimp mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forArtichoke Shrimp Linguine
"I was a bit leery about serving this to DH because of the artichoke hearts, but I needn't have worried; he loved it. Will definitely make again."
"My husband is still raving about this dish. I forgot the wine, and used thawed cooked shrimp, but it was still delicious."
"It was quick and great. Subbed Green pepper for red. Added whole black olives and mushrooms, and lots more garlic. (We love our garlic.) Did not have creole seasoning so went Italian with 1/8 tsp of basil and oregano."