Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 jar (24 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and return to the pan. Add the spaghetti sauce, artichokes, mushrooms and olives; gently toss.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 290 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 1159mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 16g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 26, 2012
I even used a good frozen ravioli package and my whole family enjoyed it. Easy to make with some veggies on the side.
Mar 2, 2012
only change I made was to saute FRESH mushrooms. Canned and jarred are gross!!
Jan 13, 2012
This was excellent and so easy! Hubby and kid-friendly too. I left out the olives because I can't stand them, but was still super tasty. Leftovers tasted just as good the next day!
Sep 6, 2011
This was a quick meal that was easy to prepare. The husband and kids loved it! Will make again.
Apr 15, 2011
YUMMM!! Nom Nom Nom... :)
Jan 12, 2011
Great and simple recipe to make! Ravioli's were a good idea for the younger kids, and the hubby liked the meal as well. Love how the artichokes add that tangier flavor to the meal. Good weeknight choice for dinner!
Jan 13, 2009
Delicious and simple to make. You could also add italian sausage, roasted garlic, etc.. to make this a personal favorite.
Nov 19, 2008