- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in bowl; add the remaining ingredients and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forArtichoke Pasta Salad
"This recipe really needed more flavor I added Italian dressing and dill, and it still was missing something."