Artichoke Olive Salmon Recipe
"After enjoying a similar Italian dish at a restaurant, I decided to crate this recipe," says Michele Salazar. "My husband loves it." In her Plain City, Ohio kitchen she smothers a salmon fillet with artichoke hearts, olives and diced tomatoes.
- 1 salmon fillet (20 ounces)
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1. Cut salmon into four pieces. Place on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 15 in.). Top each piece with the olives, artichokes and tomatoes. Fold foil around salmon and seal tightly.
- 2. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
5 ounce-weight: 380 calories, 25g fat (4g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 1196mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Artichoke Olive Salmon
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC