"After enjoying a similar Italian dish at a restaurant, I decided to crate this recipe," says Michele Salazar. "My husband loves it." In her Plain City, Ohio kitchen she smothers a salmon fillet with artichoke hearts, olives and diced tomatoes.
Recommended: 21 Sheet Pan Dinners to Make Tonight
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 salmon fillet (20 ounces)
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- Cut salmon into four pieces. Place on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 15 in.). Top each piece with the olives, artichokes and tomatoes. Fold foil around salmon and seal tightly.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke Olive Salmon in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p7
Reviews forArtichoke Olive Salmon
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review