Artichoke ‘n’ Olive Salad
When unexpected company showed up for dinner, I quickly scanned my pantry for items I could put together for a side dish. After some digging, this was the delicious result.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 jars (6 ounces each) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (5 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained
- 1 jar (3-1/4 ounces) cocktail onions, drained
- 1 cup banana pepper rings, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, olives, onions and pepper rings. Add tomato sauce; mix well. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Serve with a slotted spoon.