Artichoke & Jalapeno Crab Dip
This has always been a great potluck dish—I haven't found anyone yet who hasn't loved it! The rich and creamy crab and artichoke flavors get an extra surprising spike from the jalapenos. —Keely Clary, Spirit Lake, Idaho
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese until blended. Stir in the artichokes, crab and peppers. Spread into a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Bake at 350° until heated through, 25-30 minutes. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without tortilla chips) equals 198 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 5 g protein.
Originally published as Crab, Artichoke,Jalapeno Dip in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2019