Artichoke Ham Fettuccine Recipe
“I like fixing dinner when my mom is going to be late coming home from work,” says high-schooler Katie Anderson in Spokane, Washington. “This pasta dish is so different and delicious. Artichokes and ripe olives give it a flavor that’s special.”
- 1/2 cup julienned fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked fettuccine
- 3/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 1. In a skillet, saute the ham, shallot and garlic in butter. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in fettuccine and artichokes; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese and olives. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 381 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 1038mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Artichoke Ham Fettuccine
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2015
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC