Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 sourdough baguette (1 pound)
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut the baguette into 32 slices. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; spritz bread with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 7-10 minutes or until crisp. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, artichokes, basil, oil, seasoned salt and pepper. Spoon onto bread slices.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 106 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apr 13, 2018
Great start but I did use the marinated artichokes as it needed more seasoning. Will definitely make again and play with the recipe a little more. Simple and light appetizer that everyone really enjoyed.
Mar 1, 2015
Delicious, loved it!
Nov 19, 2012
I changed just a tad.I put this on sour dough slices and put a bit of swiss cheese on top and toasted. YUM YUM YUM
Aug 3, 2010
I changed just a few things. I used marinated artichoke hearts, added some salt to taste, and drizzled the bread with olive oil, onion powder and garlic powder. It was nom nom nom!