- 1 sourdough baguette (1 pound)
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut the baguette into 32 slices. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; spritz bread with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 7-10 minutes or until crisp. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, artichokes, basil, oil, seasoned salt and pepper. Spoon onto bread slices. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Reviews forArtichoke Crostini
"Great start but I did use the marinated artichokes as it needed more seasoning. Will definitely make again and play with the recipe a little more. Simple and light appetizer that everyone really enjoyed."
"Delicious, loved it!"
"I changed just a tad.I put this on sour dough slices and put a bit of swiss cheese on top and toasted. YUM YUM YUM"
"I changed just a few things. I used marinated artichoke hearts, added some salt to taste, and drizzled the bread with olive oil, onion powder and garlic powder. It was nom nom nom!"