Artichoke Chicken Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Dash garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a bowl, combine the artichokes, cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder. Place chicken in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Spread with artichoke mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 436 calories, 38g fat (8g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 766mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 14g protein.
Mar 6, 2019
Feb 18, 2019
I would use a little less mayo next time!
Feb 17, 2019
We all loved this dish at our house. I especially loved it for the taste, but the fact that it was so easy made me love it more!
Sep 6, 2014
This recipe is AWESOME and as easy as it gets!
Mar 29, 2012
An excellent chicken recipe. My family loves this recipe. One of the best ways to serve chicken.
Sep 17, 2011
I topped with Italian breadcrumbs. Delish!
May 22, 2011
I had to substitue parmesan topping for cheese. Tasted good - I also used a 8x8 dish instead and still plenty of room.
May 18, 2011
I have made this many times for many people and without fail, they have requested the recipe. The chicken is so tender and while it is certainly not "low fat", it is my go-to recipe when I need to fix a special dinner for someone. The sauce is wonderful on rice and there is usually enough extra to serve it that way.
Oct 22, 2010
Tasty and simple. All items easy to keep on hand, and nice enough for company. Just dosn't get any better!
May 18, 2010
Even my 3 year old, picky eater LOVED this recipe. It was very easy and quick to prepare. I will definitely be making this again!