- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- Coarsely ground pepper, optional
- Drain artichokes, reserving 1/2 cup marinade. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil and reserved marinade.
- On a large serving platter, arrange the artichokes, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and basil. Drizzle with vinaigrette. If desired, sprinkle with coarsely ground pepper. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forArtichoke Caprese Platter
"Delicious! I took this to a party and everyone loved the addition of artichokes."
"I made for a baby shower luncheon and received requests to make again"