Store-bought Alfredo sauce speeds along this flavorful, meatless entree. I use dry pasta, but you can use refrigerated fettuccine to make this recipe even faster. —Jolanthe Erb, Harrisonburg, Virginia
Featured In: 35 Easy Dinners to Try This Winter
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and artichoke hearts; cook and stir until mushrooms are tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain fettuccine, reserving 1/3 cup pasta water. Add fettuccine to artichoke mixture; toss to combine, adding reserved pasta water if desired. Sprinkle with blue cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke Blue Cheese Fettuccine in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p14
Reviews forArtichoke Blue Cheese Fettuccine
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 18, 2018
"Lovely recipe-love cheese and pasta-will try to make at home or will get it in a large restaurant---looks delicious.yummy."