Artichoke Bean Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 130 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 472mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Jan 8, 2014
Had a similar salad on a small boat trip this past year. The cook suggested light Italian dressing and cut up tomatoes with the beans be they chick peas or kidney beans or both. Gives great color. Changes nutritional facts but it is great!
May 26, 2009
My husband loved this recipe! I threw it together in about 5 minutes when company came, and it was super easy and tasted great. Although it's not something my kids really took to very well, it was simple and they'll keep trying it.