Artichoke and Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta
My family excepts me to bring these bruschetta to every function. The artichoke sun-dried tomato combination is a tasty alternative to the traditional versions. I've even tossed the mixture with spaghetti for a fun change of pace.—
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 36 slices French bread baguette (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- Brush baguette slices with oil. Place bread on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place the artichokes, tomatoes, garlic, oregano, basil, and ½ cup cheese in a food processor; cover and process until coarsely chopped.
- Spread 1 heaping tablespoon on each bread slice; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 400° for 5-10 minutes or until top is bubbly.
To Make Ahead: Prep baguette slices earlier in the day; store on baking sheets in the refrigerator. Prepare artichoke mixture; cover and refrigerate until ready to assemble. Proceed as directed.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 61 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.