Around the World Tapenade
Featuring flavors from around the globe, this recipe is a trip for the taste buds! Chopping the ingredients in a food processor keeps things quick and easy.—Kim Rila, Leesburg, Virginia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1/4 cup chopped poblano pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 16 slices French bread baguette (1/2 inch thick), toasted
- In a food processor, combine the first 9 ingredients; cover and process until blended. Spoon 1 tablespoon tapenade onto each baguette slice.