Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 pound turkey breast
- 1 block (5 ounces) Swiss cheese
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 large tomato
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 10 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- Chop turkey, cheese, avocado and tomato into 1/4-in. cubes; place in a large bowl. Add bacon and dressing. Spoon 1/2 cup between two slices of toast.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 464 calories, 27g fat (8g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 1378mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 30g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 17, 2010
I served these open-faced and they were easier to eat, plus you can eat more of the yummy ingredients than what you can squeeze between two slices of bread-YUMMY and a great summer dinner!