Apricot Walnut Balls Recipe
A recipe can't get much easier than this one, yet it's simply delicious. These store well in the refrigerator and make for a different type of dessert.
- 2 cups finely chopped dried apricots
- 2-1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/4 cups chopped walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a bowl, combine apricots and coconut. Add milk; mix well. Stir in walnuts. Chill for 30 minutes (the mixture will be sticky).
- 2. Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in confectioners' sugar. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 5-6 dozen.
2 each: 113 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Apricot Walnut Balls
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC