Apricot Walnut Balls
A recipe can't get much easier than this one, yet it's simply delicious. These store well in the refrigerator and make for a different type of dessert.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups finely chopped dried apricots
- 2-1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/4 cups chopped walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a bowl, combine apricots and coconut. Add milk; mix well. Stir in walnuts. Chill for 30 minutes (the mixture will be sticky).
- Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in confectioners' sugar. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 113 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Apricot Walnut Balls in Country Extra May 1995
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.