VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups finely chopped dried apricots
- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetneed condensed milk
- 1-1/4 cups chopped walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a bowl, combine apricots and coconut. Add milk; mix well. Stir in walnuts. Chill for 30 minutes (the mixture will be sticky). Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in confectioners' sugar. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 5-6 dozen.
Originally published as Apricot Walnut Balls in Country Extra May 1995, p49