I created these unique pinwheels for a football game snack using ingredients I had on hand. They were a huge hit and I love how quick and easy they are to prepare. —Melanie Foster, Blaine, Minnesota
Featured In: Game Day Potluck Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- Unfold pastry; layer with preserves, mustard, cheese and turkey. Roll up jelly-roll style. Cut into 16 slices. Place cut side down on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled appetizers in a resealable plastic freezer bag. To use, reheat appetizers on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet in a preheated 400° oven until crisp and heated through. Yield: 16 pinwheels.
Originally published as Apricot Turkey Pinwheels in Taste of Home August/September 2010, p44
Reviews forApricot Turkey Pinwheels
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2015
"We loved these yummy pinwheels. Be sure to use parchment paper so that they don't stick."
Reviewed Feb. 2, 2012
"Very good! Wondering what it would be like with cranberry sauce, omitting the mustard."