Apricots make a lovely, lightly sweet topping that's spooned over frozen yogurt in this fruity and refreshing dessert. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) reduced-sugar apricot halves
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons orange juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fat-free sugar-free frozen vanilla yogurt
- Drain apricots, reserving juice. Slice apricots; set aside. In a saucepan, combine 1/3 cup orange juice, brown sugar and reserved apricot juice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Combine cornstarch and remaining orange juice until smooth; stir into apricot juice mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in vanilla and reserved apricots. Serve over frozen yogurt.