Apricot Salad Recipe
Colorful gelatin salad adds a spot of brightness to any table. It blends well with this holiday feast. We children didn't know if it should be a salad or dessert, with its smooth texture and delicate flavor.—Fae Fisher, Callao, Virginia
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) apricot gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1-3/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Canned apricots and fresh mint leaves, optional
- 1. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; set aside. Beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually beat in milk until smooth. Stir in gelatin. Add pineapple, mixing well. Refrigerate.
- 2. When mixture begins to thicken, fold in whipped topping. Pour into a 2-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. If desired, serve with canned apricots and fresh mint leaves. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup: 235 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Apricot Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC