- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 5-1/3 cups hot cooked brown rice
- Cut each tenderloin crosswise into eight 1-in. slices. Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip pork slices in crumbs, patting to help coating adhere. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork in batches; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, place steamer basket over 1 in. of water. Place broccoli in basket. Bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer; steam, covered, 4-6 minutes or until tender.
- In a small saucepan, mix preserves, wine, rosemary, salt and pepper. Cook and stir over medium-low heat 3-5 minutes or until preserves are melted. Serve with pork, broccoli and rice. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forApricot-Rosemary Pork Medallions
"I thought these were extremely good. I did substitute strawberry jam for the apricot and loved it."
"This was good and I will probably make it again. My pork took much longer to cook. The sauce was really outstanding."