We deliver these fast and easy sweets to an assisted living home during the holidays and the residents love them! We also layer the ingredients in a canning jar, attach an instruction card around the lid and give the festive jars as gifts. These no-bake treats look beautiful in individual cookie tins, too! —Mandy Nall, Montgomery, Alabama
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup packed dried apricots
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup packed dried figs
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup coarse sugar
- Place the first seven ingredients in a food processor; pulse until mixture just comes together. Shape mixture into 1-in. balls; roll in sugar. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container in the refrigerator.