- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) apricot nectar
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 6 ice cubes
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forApricot Peach Smoothies
"If you freeze all the fruit before adding it to your blender, you won't need the ice cubes which water down the drink before you finish it."