- 4 cups water
- 7 individual tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 cup chilled apricot nectar
- 4 cups cold water
- Ice cubes
- Mint sprigs
- In a saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil; remove from heat. Add tea bags; steep, covered, 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar until dissolved; cool slightly. Transfer to a pitcher; cool completely.
- Add lemonade concentrate and nectar to tea; stir in cold water. Serve over ice with mint. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forApricot Lemonade Iced Tea
"I was looking for a new spin on iced tea and this was great!!! I will definitely be making this again."
"This was out of this world! Very nice mix of flavors and very refreshing. Had to look a bit to find apricot nectar, but it was so worth the effort! I personally had to water the mix down because the flavors are so intense, but that means I got nearly a gallon to enjoy!"
"This beverage is delicious. Unique combination of flavors. I especially like the addition of apricot nectar. I did not use mint sprigs, but I was very pleased with the results even without them."