- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/3 cup apricot spreadable fruit
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Combine the curry powder, salt and pepper; sprinkle over chicken.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove to a serving plate; keep warm.
- Add the spreadable fruit, water and lemon juice to the pan; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until syrupy. Serve over chicken; sprinkle with lemon peel. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forApricot-Lemon Chicken
"This is a very easy recipe that tastes fancy. We eat it a lot at our house. Be sure to get the apricot fruit, not the jam."