Apricot Lamb Chops
My sweet and savory chops are a speedy one-skillet entree. On evening my husband, Teddy, comes home late from selling farm equipment, I can hurry them right to the table.—Aleta Beane, Benton, Kentucky
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 lamb loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2/3 cup dried apricot halves, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- Sprinkle lamb chops with salt and garlic powder. Rub each side of chops with Dijon-mayonnaise blend and sprinkle with brown sugar. in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chops on both sides over medium-high heat.
- Add apricot nectar and mint. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes. Add apricots. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes longer or until meat reaches desired doneness and sauce is slightly thickened. Serve sauce over lamb.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.