- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons sherry or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Place pork on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Combine the oil, salt and pepper; rub over pork.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over pork. Bake 10-17 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forApricot-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
"My boyfriend said this was the best dish I have ever cooked! I followed the recipe exactly except I left out the thyme. I was simple and delicious. The meat was tender, juicy and flavorful. The leftovers were all gone before bedtime!I made this again for a family gathering of 15 people. EVERYONE loved this and asked for the recipe. I made 4 tenderloins and they were all gone! Definitely a keeper recipe!"
"This was SO delicious!! Amazing flavors when I'm normally not a fan of fruit with meat!"
"My husband dosen't realy like fruit. However he loved this one."