- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- Place chicken in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Combine the mayonnaise, preserves and onion; spoon over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forApricot-Glaze Chicken
"This was a tasty meal! So simple, quick, and delicious... perfect for a weeknight meal. Our only small complaint is that the chicken itself is pretty tasteless. Next time I'll brown the chicken in some butter beforehand and stick it in the oven for less time. I also used peach preserves instead of apricot. We will definitely make this again!"
"Made this last night and my husband said that it's a keeper! I used salt & pepper on the chicken before adding the glaze."
"Delicious glaze! I had peach preserves on hand so i used them instead of the apricot. Very moist and delicious!"
"For a nice twist on the original recipe, substitute apple jelly for apricot preserves. It is nice and fruity without being too sweet."
"Very good and moist."
"great recipe and delicious! I left mine in a little longer to let the glaze brown a little more"