Apricot Crisp Recipe
- 3 cans (15 ounces each) reduced-sugar apricot halves, drained
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine apricots, brown sugar and ginger. Divide among four greased 8-oz. baking dishes.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oats and coconut. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over apricots.
- 3. Bake 15 minutes or until filling is bubbly and top is golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: Crisp may be baked in a greased 8-in. square baking dish for 23-25 minutes.
1 serving: 309 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 6g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Apricot Crisp
"This is a good recipe."