Apricot Cream-Filled Waffles
You'll have more time to open gifts when you make these simply scrumptious waffles for breakfast. The rich mixture is easy to whip up and can quickly be doubled for unexpected company.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- 2/3 cup chopped canned apricots
- 8 frozen waffles, toasted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and honey; mix well. Stir in apricots. Spread cream cheese mixture on four waffles; top with remaining waffles. Serve with syrup.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 407 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 592mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Apricot Cream-Filled Waffles in Country Woman Christmas 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.