Apricot Coconut Cookies Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons milk
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar and baking powder. Cut in butter and cream cheese until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add coconut and preserves; mix well.
- 2. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine all the glaze ingredients. Spoon over cookies. Yield: about 3 dozen.
2 each: 159 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 114mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Apricot Coconut Cookies
"These cookies are so yummy! My grandmother brought them to a cookie swap and she won second place! Very delicious."