While they're full of good-for-you ingredients, these candies will satisfy any sweet tooth as well. I "gift-wrap" them in colorful mini muffin papers nestled in a tin.
Recommended: Game Day Potluck Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/4 cups dried apricots
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup toasted wheat germ
- In a food processor, combine apricot and milk powder; pulse until apricots are finely chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add coconut, syrup, milk and butter; mix well. Shape into 1-1/4-in. balls; roll in wheat germ. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Apricot Balls in Country Woman Christmas 1996, p34
Reviews forApricot Balls
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2009
"oo cant wait to trey"