Apricot Baked Ham
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour 40 min.
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (5 to 7 pounds)
- 20 whole cloves
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep; insert a clove in each diamond. Combine preserves and mustard; spread over ham. Pat brown sugar into apricot mixture.
- Bake at 325° for 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 140°.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 291 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 1104mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Aug 25, 2016
We loved this glaze. My ham was juicy, delicious.....and this glaze really added to the flavour.
Dec 22, 2013
Love the glaze, I think I will make extra also next time so people can drizzle more on in their plates.
Mar 19, 2013
yes,its a terrific holiday and any event recipe
Apr 24, 2011
The ground mustard really adds a kick to the glaze. I made extra and served it as a sauce.
Dec 25, 2009
This ham was delicious. The glaze made the ham very flavorful and my house smelled great for the rest of the night :)
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.