Apricot Baked Ham
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour 40 min.
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (5 to 7 pounds)
- 20 whole cloves
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep; insert a clove in each diamond. Combine preserves and mustard; spread over ham. Pat brown sugar into apricot mixture.
- Bake at 325° for 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 140°.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 291 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 1104mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 25, 2016
We loved this glaze. My ham was juicy, delicious.....and this glaze really added to the flavour.
Dec 22, 2013
Love the glaze, I think I will make extra also next time so people can drizzle more on in their plates.
Mar 19, 2013
yes,its a terrific holiday and any event recipe
Apr 24, 2011
The ground mustard really adds a kick to the glaze. I made extra and served it as a sauce.
Dec 25, 2009
This ham was delicious. The glaze made the ham very flavorful and my house smelled great for the rest of the night :)