Apricot-Apple Cranberry Sauce
Though I prefer this as a side dish, my sister swears it makes the best topping in the world for a slice of Thanksgiving turkey. —Aysha Schurman, Ammon, Idaho
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1-2/3 cups sugar
- 1-2/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apples
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in lemon and orange zests. Transfer to a bowl; refrigerate until chilled.
Jan 26, 2016
The best I have had since a child!!!
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC