- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 cups shredded peeled apples
- 2 cups unseasoned stuffing cubes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 2 pounds ground venison
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble venison over mixture and mix well. Pat into an ungreased 9x5-in. loaf pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forApple Venison Meat Loaf
"Instead of venison I used 100% grass-fed beef and I was pleased with the results!"