- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 8 slices multi-grain bread, toasted
- 2 medium apples, thinly sliced
- 8 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 8 ounces thinly sliced cooked turkey breast
- Lightly spread mustard on each slice of toast; set aside. Place apples on a microwave-safe plate and microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until slightly softened.
- Arrange half of the apple slices and cheese on 4 slices of toast. Top with cucumber and turkey. Add remaining apple and cheese slices. Top with remaining toast, mustard side down. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forApple-Swiss Turkey Sandwiches
"This was interesting. Made this for lunch today when dh came home. Good healthy toppings and the honey mustard makes it but it was missing something and it was dill. That made all the difference. Husband agreed."
"Best Sandwhich i ever made! i actually didnt have swiss cheese and i dont like honey mustard so i used provolone cheese and mayo and mustard."