- 2 medium apples, thinly sliced
- 8 slices multigrain bread, toasted
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 8 ounces thinly sliced cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 8 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- Place apples on a microwave-safe plate; microwave, uncovered, on high 1 minute or until slightly softened.
- Lightly spread toasts with mustard. Layer half of the toasts with turkey, cucumber, cheese and apples; top with remaining toasts. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forApple-Swiss Turkey Sandwiches
"This was interesting. Made this for lunch today when dh came home. Good healthy toppings and the honey mustard makes it but it was missing something and it was dill. That made all the difference. Husband agreed."
"Best Sandwhich i ever made! i actually didnt have swiss cheese and i dont like honey mustard so i used provolone cheese and mayo and mustard."