VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 50 crackers)
- 1-1/2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1/3 cups finely chopped onion
- 2 pounds Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Stir in the cracker crumbs, apples and onion. Crumble sausage over mixture and mix well.
- On a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray, shape pork mixture into a 9-in. ring. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until a thermometer reads 160°; drain. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Apple Sausage Ring in Reminisce March/April 2004, p48